Careers at AHM
AHM Furniture Service is located on the NW side of Houston in the Jersey Village area. At AHM, quality is the keystone of everything we do. From hand-picked materials and products to top-notch personalized customer service, the team at AHM Furniture Service understands that values, talent, and attention to detail are what separates us from any other furniture repair,restoration, or service company.
Our customers trust that they receive the best care in furniture repair and customer service from AHM. We aim for excellence. We encourage accountability, invite collaboration, and seek out innovation. We are grateful to our customers, clients and staff that make up the heart of AHM.
We are a family owned, Christian company. We are a second-chance employer.
This job is suitable for you if you are:
• A proven team leader
• Strategic and analytical
• Organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• An active listener with critical thinking skills
• Solution-oriented and task driven · Sound work-ethic
• Effective time-management skills
• Excellent communicator, especially when under pressure to deliver
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage service routes of Technicians
• Effectively communicate with Department Leads and Technicians
• Rectify service scheduling conflicts
• Create and implement new processes to further develop and grow the capacity & efficiency of
the scheduling department
• Strategize with company leaders to improve the Dispatching Departmental goals and
• Oversee database management
• Responsible for customer relationships pertaining to dispatching
Education, Experience and Training
• 2-3 years in managing an in-home service team, including scheduling routes and responsible
for quality of work. (This experience does not have to be specific to the furniture repair
• 2 Years in customer service-related field
• High quality written and verbal communication skills · Must be able to lift and move furniture
up to 100 lbs.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Bi-lingual preferred
• Office hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 – 5; must be available to accept calls from technicians
and management on weekends