As the situation evolves, we wanted to reach out to assure you that we are closely monitoring the circumstances and making plans to allow us to prepare in an appropriate and timely manner. The health and safety to you, our customers and our team is top priority to our company.
At this time, we are continuing to service our customers’ requests. We understand you may have specific questions about what we are doing to keep our team members and their families safe. We want you to know that we take the safety of our customers and technicians very seriously.
The following protocol has been implemented for everyone’s safety.
- Confirm with the customer prior to the appointment, and before entering their home, that they are comfortable to proceed with the service.
- Our technicians wear gloves, masks, goggles and shoe covers where appropriate.
- We disinfect tools and supplies after each service call.
- We sanitize hands/wash hands in conjunction with CDC guidelines before and after each service call.
- We will continue to assess the situation surrounding COVID-19 and make the necessary adjustments along the way. It is our promise to you that we will keep you apprised of any changes that we make.
AHM continues to keep our country and those impacted by COVID-19 in our thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely, AHM Management