Careers at AHM
AHM Furniture Service is located on the NW side of Houston in the Jersey Village area. At AHM, quality is the keystone of everything we do. From hand-picked materials and products to top-notch personalized customer service, the team at AHM Furniture Service understands that values, talent, and attention to detail are what separates us from any other furniture repair,restoration, or service company.
Our customers trust that they receive the best care in furniture repair and customer service from AHM. We aim for excellence. We encourage accountability, invite collaboration, and seek out innovation. We are grateful to our customers, clients and staff that make up the heart of AHM.
We are a family owned, Christian company. We are a second-chance employer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
· Scheduling customers for furniture repair service, scheduled maintenance, and appointments
· Submitting CAPTIVATING and detailed sales presentations
· Creating detailed service tickets using Dispatch Track and Salesforce
· Working knowledge of Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Excel
· Assisting customers by answering, reporting, and resolving any questions or concerns which
may arise prior to, during, or following furniture repair or on-site maintenance or service visits
· Updating/Managing Residential customers expectations
· Take all corrective actions necessary to assure optimal brand consistency and customer
· Attendance and participation in all AHM training meetings to ensure adherence to all AHM
protocols and quality expectations.
· Complete the proper reports and actions required by operating procedures/policies.
· Additional tasks as assigned.
Education, Experience and Training
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Main competencies: teamwork, effective communication, both written and oral, analytical
capability, self-motivation and self-control, initiative, planning and problem solving, and creative