Careers at AHM
AHM Furniture Service is located on the NW side of Houston in the Jersey Village area. At AHM, quality is the keystone of everything we do. From hand-picked materials and products to top-notch personalized customer service, the team at AHM Furniture Service understands that values, talent, and attention to detail are what separates us from any other furniture repair,restoration, or service company.
Our customers trust that they receive the best care in furniture repair and customer service from AHM. We aim for excellence. We encourage accountability, invite collaboration, and seek out innovation. We are grateful to our customers, clients and staff that make up the heart of AHM.
We are a family owned, Christian company. We are a second-chance employer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Required to troubleshoot some complex delivery solutions.
· Builds and maintains customer relationships.
· Analyze and prepare necessary tasks to maneuver furniture without damaging customers’
· Effectively communicate with Customer Care team, supervisors, and shop managers to ensure
optimal customer service.
· Takes all corrective actions necessary to insure guaranteed 98% or better mechanical
availability of equipment.
· Maintain assigned units (vehicle, tools, uniforms, etc.) in a clean and presentable condition.
· Complete the proper reports and actions required by operating procedures/policies
· Availability to work overtime and/or available for on-call rotations. Overtime and on-call
requirements include work after regular work, hours, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
· Attendance and participation in all AHM training meetings to ensure adherence to all AHM
protocols and quality expectations.
· Additional tasks as assigned.
Education, Experience and Training
· A High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Main competencies: teamwork, detail oriented, effective communication (both written and
oral), analytical capability, Strong mechanical aptitude, self-motivation and self-control,
initiative, planning and problem solving, and customer focus in a fast-paced, results driven