Careers at AHM
AHM Furniture Service is located on the NW side of Houston in the Jersey Village area. At AHM, quality is the keystone of everything we do. From hand-picked materials and products to top-notch personalized customer service, the team at AHM Furniture Service understands that values, talent, and attention to detail are what separates us from any other furniture repair,restoration, or service company.
Our customers trust that they receive the best care in furniture repair and customer service from AHM. We aim for excellence. We encourage accountability, invite collaboration, and seek out innovation. We are grateful to our customers, clients and staff that make up the heart of AHM.
We are a family owned, Christian company. We are a second-chance employer.
· Able to work under pressure and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Organized and solution oriented
· An active listener with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Persuasive and able to be a positive representative of AHM to our clients and customers
· Respectful and kind to all, even when met with challenges
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to
· Clearly communicate client expectations regarding outstanding debts and deadlines
· Accurately prepare invoices, record billing activity and technician reports, process payments,
update time keeping records, and maintain other documentation as requested
· Update accounts receivable reporting with new accounts or missed payments
· Proactively identify solutions that will improve the return rate of reconciled payments
· Partner with technicians and dispatchers to identify any additional care required for customers
· Remail composed when changes occur or priorities shift
· Perform other duties as assigned by management
Education, Experience and Training
· 2+ years’ experience working in billing or accounts receivable department
· Basic Microsoft knowledge with an aptitude for Excel
· High School diploma or GED required