Careers at AHM
AHM Furniture Service is located on the NW side of Houston in the Jersey Village area. At AHM, quality is the keystone of everything we do. From hand-picked materials and products to top-notch personalized customer service, the team at AHM Furniture Service understands that values, talent, and attention to detail are what separates us from any other furniture repair,restoration, or service company.
Our customers trust that they receive the best care in furniture repair and customer service from AHM. We aim for excellence. We encourage accountability, invite collaboration, and seek out innovation. We are grateful to our customers, clients and staff that make up the heart of AHM.
We are a family owned, Christian company. We are a second-chance employer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Scheduling/Executing On-Site Inspections of damaged furniture.
· Generate/Submit detailed estimates, including value and repair costs for damaged or missing
· Creating detailed service tickets using Dispatch Track and Salesforce, including uploading
· Working knowledge of Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Excel
· Assisting clients by answering, reporting, and resolving any questions or concerns which may
arise prior to, during, or following furniture repair
· Establishing/Maintaining new and existing client expectations
· Growing Claims department revenue by obtaining new clientele through networking and cold
· Collecting payment for inspections, repairs, completed work, and past due invoices
· Attendance and participation in all AHM training meetings to ensure adherence to all AHM
protocols and quality expectations.
· Complete the proper reports and actions required by operating procedures/policies.
· Additional tasks as assigned.
This job will require that you have:
Education, Experience and Training
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Main competencies: teamwork, effective communication, both written and oral, analytical
capability, self-motivation and self-control, initiative, planning and problem solving skills.
· Experience with furniture or insurance claims
· Valid Driver’s License, with Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) within the acceptable parameters of
Company Policy required
· Permitted to work in the United States