Careers at AHM
AHM Furniture Service is located on the NW side of Houston in the Jersey Village area. At AHM, quality is the keystone of everything we do. From hand-picked materials and products to top-notch personalized customer service, the team at AHM Furniture Service understands that values, talent, and attention to detail are what separates us from any other furniture repair,restoration, or service company.
Our customers trust that they receive the best care in furniture repair and customer service from AHM. We aim for excellence. We encourage accountability, invite collaboration, and seek out innovation. We are grateful to our customers, clients and staff that make up the heart of AHM.
We are a family owned, Christian company. We are a second-chance employer.
Part – Time Marketing Intern
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Pre-Production collaboration and mapping of creative marketing plans
· Set-Up/Tear-Down back drops and staging for Photography and Video shoots to be used for
social media and Instructional Training Purposes.
· Recording and Collecting audio and video assets.
· Compose and update detailed notes of assets; in form of digital record keeping.
· Post-Production responsibilities to include video and audio editing, color correction, and file
rendering in a timely manner.
· Responsible for posting and scheduling Social Media Exposure
· Maintaining Equipment to assure assets are in dependable condition and functioning correctly.
· Communicate effectively with Service Technicians, Shop Technicians, Customer Service
Representatives, and Sales Representatives to preserve efficient time management.
· Take all corrective actions necessary to assure optimal brand consistency.
· Attendance and participation in all AHM training meetings to ensure adherence to all AHM
protocols and quality expectations.
· Complete the proper reports and actions required by operating procedures/policies.
· Additional tasks as assigned.
Education, Experience and Training
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Main competencies: teamwork, effective communication, both written and oral, analytical
capability, self-motivation and self-control, initiative, planning and problem solving, and creative